DAA and gathers and hold various information about users that access the Website. This information may include:
- Personal information provided through voluntary submission (i.e. application for current vacancies, sponsorship requests and general enquiries);
- Personal information provided by users through any other method;
- Personal information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you access;
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website but does not relate to you personally; and
- Cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on the Website).
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain submissions by you not being successful. The personal information you provide will be used to evaluate and/or respond to your submission only. Any personal information that we collect from you will not otherwise be sold or swapped to any third parties.
Any personal information that you provide to us will be held by us at DAA, Christchurch or Auckland. If you are an individual, you may have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or would like to access, correct and/or change the information collected at any time, please contact us.